SSK 2016 lottery entries are now closed! Thank you so much!
SSK is returning to the Scarritt Bennett Center for 2016! The event will be held from July 20th-24th.
There are two options for participants. The first is the event with lodging on campus. The second “daypass” option is for people who are finding their own housing or live local.
Option 1 (full event including lodging):
Total cost for option 1 is $575.
What’s included in the $575?
- Lodging at the Scarritt Bennett Center Wednesday-Saturday. Please be aware that while you do have your own room, you will be sharing a bathroom with 1 other person. These are less fancy than your standard hotel room, but do include wifi.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks Thursday-Saturday. Cupcakes on Wednesday. Breakfast on Sunday. We do accommodate people with different dietary needs.
- 1 three hour class with one of our fabulous teachers Romi Hill, Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark, Maggie Casey, or Thea Coleman (you can take up to 3 additional classes at an added cost)
- An amazing goodie bag with lots of neat stuff!
- A chance to win awesome doorprizes.
- Entrance to a market with lots of cool vendors!
- Getting to hang out with tons of cool knitters and spinners who love all the same things you do!
- The Tasting Room, SSK Games, and Try It on Room
- Fun knitalongs, random prizes, and other fun stuff in the Ravelry group.
Option 2 (daypass):
The cost of option 2 is $350
This includes all of the above EXCEPT lodging at the Scarritt Bennett Center.
To sign up for the onsite lottery (option 1), click here The daypass option (option 2) is here
Both of the links are entries into the lottery for the event.
Lottery entries will be open from 8/29/15 until 9/11/15. You can only enter ONE lottery, either daypass or onsite, not both.
We wish we had room for everyone, but if we do have more than 146 total entries, a random drawing will occur for spots. Sign-ups will close September 11th at midnight cental US time.
Good Luck everyone! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!