SSK is returning to the Scarritt Bennett Center for 2014! The event will be held from July 16th -20th.
There are two options for participants. The first is the event with lodging on campus. The second “daypass” option is for people who are finding their own housing or live local.
Option 1 (full event including lodging):
Total cost for option 1 is $575.
What’s included in the $575?
- Lodging at the Scarritt Bennett Center Wednesday-Saturday. Please be aware that while you do have your own room, you will be sharing a bathroom with 1 other person. These are less fancy than your standard hotel room, but do include wifi.
- Breakfast and Lunch Thursday-Saturday. Breakfast on Sunday. Daily snacks. We do accommodate people with different dietary needs.
- 1 three hour class with either Laura Nelkin, Amy Herzog, Lori Rhone of Deerfield Creations, or Malia Jackson aka Rhymeswithmaria on Ravelry (you can take up to 3 additional classes at an added cost)
- An awesome goodie bag with lots of neat stuff!
- A chance to win awesome doorprizes.
- Entrance to a market with lots of cool vendors!
- Getting to hang out with tons of cool knitters and spinners who love all the same things you do!
- Fun knitalongs, random prizes, and other fun stuff in the Ravelry group.
Option 2 (daypass):
The cost of option 2 is $350
This includes all of the above EXCEPT lodging at the Scarritt Bennett Center.
Both of the links are entries into the lottery for the event. We wish we had room for everyone, but if we do have more than 146 total entries, a random drawing will occur for spots. Sign-ups will close September 30th at midnight cental US time.
Good Luck everyone! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!