SSK is returning to the Scarritt Bennett Center for 2013! The event will be held from July 17th -21st.
One change we are making this year, is that we are allowing for 20 day pass options. Day passers will be able to do all the things that are included in the normal SSK, including meals. Daypassers are responsible for their own lodging.
Total cost for the entire event is $600. Total cost for the daypass option is $250.
What’s included in the $600?
- Lodging at the Scarritt Bennett Center Wednesday-Saturday. Please be aware that while you do have your own room, you will be sharing a bathroom with 1 other person.
- Breakfast and Lunch Thursday-Saturday. Breakfast on Sunday. Occasional snacks. We do accommodate people with different dietary needs.
- 1 class with a big name teacher. We’ll have a list of all the classes as soon as possible. We’re really excited about our teachers and know y’all will be too!
- An awesome goodie bag with lots of neat stuff!
- A chance to win awesome doorprizes.
- Entrance to a market with lots of cool vendors!
- Getting to hang out with tons of cool knitters and spinners who love all the same things you do!
- Fun knitalongs, random prizes, and other fun stuff in the Ravelry group.
To sign up for the lottery, click on the lottery entry tab above. The daypass option is listed below.
Good Luck everyone! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!