SSK is returning to the Scarritt Bennett Center for 2023! The event will be held from July 19-23, 2022.
Event Address: 1009 18th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendee Spots $525 each
Deposit – $125 non-refundable & non-transferable deposit due 01/17/22.
What’s included in your $525 fee:
- A three hour class with one of our amazing teachers (You will be able to add additional classes if there is avalability for an additional $60 fee). To see how class signups work, scroll down to last years post.
- Cupcakes Wednesday night. Breakfast and lunch Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Breakfast Sunday.
- Entrance to the marketplace.
- A goody bag that includes either a skein of yarn or 4oz of fiber plus loads of other goodies. Our goody bags typically have a retail value of over $100.
- Entrance to Lasky hall crafting spaces, the try it on room and tasting room, breakout sessions, and opening/closing ceremony (possibility of doorprizes).
- Weekly zooms with attendees and Laura.
- Ability to participate in KALs/CALS/SALs for the event.
At the request of the event center, we are requiring you book your own stay at Scarritt Bennett. We will provide you with details on how to do that and get our group rate in the welcome email if your entry is selected.
Rooms will be $80.00 per person for a twin (pre-tax price) $94.70 with tax included. You have your own bedroom with it’s own entrance, but will share a bathroom with one other person. You will be required to pay 1st night’s deposit at the time of booking. The remainder is paid at check-in.
Cancellation of room (Not event): As long as you cancel 48 hours in advance you will not be charged for the room. If you do not cancel, you will lose your deposit. Note that this is ONLY for the room – the deposit for attending the event itself is not refundable.
At this time, we are not expecting to require proof of vaccination or mandatory mask wearing. However, that may change if the overall situation around COVID or any other widespread health issue changes.
Our lovely teachers for 2023 are:
Jillian Moreno (we just can’t get enough!)
Payment schedule will be as follows:
Deposit – $125 non-refundable & non-transferable deposit due 01/17/22. 1st payment – $200 due 2/15/232nd payment – $200 due 4/15/23